|Notice To Mariners No.118-2011|
|Wednesday, 13 July 2011 15:29|
Notice is hereby given to all mariners and other parties concerned that:
1. Reference: Coast Guard District Northern Luzon Monthly Report as of 30 June 2011
2. LS Maconacon located at Maconacon, Isabela or at Latitude 17 degs 23 mins 5.34 secs North, Longitude 122 degs 14 mins 10 secs East RESTORED TO NORMAL OPERATION since 18 June 2011 with light characteristics FLASHING WHITE EVERY FIVE (5) SECS.
4. LS Silaque located at Bolinao, Pangasinan at Latitude 16 degs 26 mins 36 secs North, Longitude 119 degs 55 mins 18 secs East REPORTED NOT OPERATING since 16 June 2011.
5. In this connection, all ships/watercrafts transiting the vicinity of the abovementioned areas are advised to take note of the information and take necessary precautionary measures.
6. The cooperation of all concerned in effecting widest dissemination of this information is requested.Share